Online & Offline Championships Rules
- Every contestant selects their own character, no changes will be permitted throughout the tournament.
- First pick is random.
- Coaching is allowed in between games.
- If the contestant would like to change their character, a random stage should be chosen by someone else.
- The whole game shall be first to 2, winners final, loser final, grand finale, and first to 3.
- If the contestant loses, he will play another round with the unlucky contestants, and in case of another loss, the contestant is disqualified.
- Match is played in seasons Mode.
- Match duration is 6 minutes.
- Each player plays one match only and in case of a tie, the contestants are given the chance to play another game to determine the winner.
- Average player strength is 85.
- If the match duration is not previously agreed on, the match will be played as per the official time of the match.
- If either team is late by 30 minutes of the determined time (the agreed-on time or the official time), the team shall be considered withdrawn.
- Final results are uploaded on SCADA GAMING App or the official website.
- If the results were not uploaded on time, the other opponent is considered the winner.
- In case of any discrepancies not related to the rules, the organizing committee shall have the final decision.
Special server – Solo Arena (Final Solo – Regular)
The championship is for all platforms
- Using the Sword is not allowed.
- Teaming with other contestants will result in your disqualification.
- Making noises or undermining another contestant is not allowed.
- The final score + top replay. The account has to be new, with no previous games played in order to calculate the points properly.
- 1 kill is 1 point.
- If you are one of the top 20 contestants, you will receive 3 points.
- If you are one of the top 10 contestants, you will receive 3 points.
- If you are one of the top 5 contestants, you will receive 3 points.
- If you won the game, you would receive 5 points.
- Top 3 players of each game will be qualified to the finals on the last day.
- Players rankings are calculated based on the order provided in the game.
- Players are divided into groups; each player is given the opportunity to play two games.
- It is prohibited for any player to share the participating code. In case the code is shared, the player will be disqualified from the championship.
- Using hacks during the championship will result in disqualification.
- The only device allowed to be used in this game is the mobile phone.
- During the finals on the last day, 3 games will be played.
- During the finals on the last day, each kill will yield 1 point and 3 points for every game won.